The true value of life

The true value of life is not found in riches or fame, it is found in the simple finer things in life like, love, peace & happiness.
When I was younger, I thought I had to do or be involved with something really big to make a difference and spread peace, love & happiness. Now I believe that I have the ability to create all that every day with every person I come in contact with. I believe the little things matter just as much as the big ones. Rather than feeling like a victim of policies and politicians, I choose to remain an active positive force in helping to heal the world. You and I can heal the world.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Thank you Jesus for peace, love and happiness.


Today I prayed for peace, love and happiness for all readers of this blog.




Today I thanked God for my life and the lives of everyone who reads this blog.



Peace, perfect peace comes from God and I pray that it engulfs the lives of all readers of this blog.



Jesus is the epitome of love and I pray that he enables every reader of this blog to experience love.




The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you so dear readers don't worry, be happy.




JESUS DIED FOR US, WITHOUT JESUS WE ARE NOTHING!!!!



Every time I am asked to pray, I think of the old deacon who always prayed,

Lord, prop us up on our leanin' side.'
After hearing him pray that prayer many times, someone asked him why he prayed that prayer so fervently.
He answered, 'Well sir, you see, it's like this... I got an old barn out back.
It's been there a long time;
It's withstood a lot of weather;
It's gone through a lot of storms,
And it's stood for many years.
It's still standing.
But one day I noticed it was leaning to one side a bit.
So I went and got some pine poles and propped it up on its leaning side so it wouldn't fall.
Then I got to thinking about that and how much I was like that old barn.
I've been around a long time.
I've withstood a lot of life's storms.
I've withstood a lot of bad weather in life,
I've withstood a lot of hard times,
And I'm still standing too.
But I find myself leaning to one side from time to time,
So I like to ask the Lord to prop us up on our leaning side,
Cause I figure a lot of us get to leaning at times.
Sometimes we get to leaning toward anger,
Leaning toward bitterness,
Leaning toward hatred,
Leaning toward a lot of things that we shouldn't.
So we need to pray,
Lord, prop us up on our leaning side,
So we will stand straight and tall again,
To Glorify The Lord.

1 comment:

  1. please pray for my friend vikram who is in search of a job and really needs a job ...please i beg you to pray for him so that he finds a good job

    ReplyDelete