The true value of life

The true value of life is not found in riches or fame, it is found in the simple finer things in life like, love, peace & happiness.
When I was younger, I thought I had to do or be involved with something really big to make a difference and spread peace, love & happiness. Now I believe that I have the ability to create all that every day with every person I come in contact with. I believe the little things matter just as much as the big ones. Rather than feeling like a victim of policies and politicians, I choose to remain an active positive force in helping to heal the world. You and I can heal the world.

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Being in Love

Think back to when you met that man /woman that you just knew would be the one. Remember when you admitted to yourself and to him/her that you loved him/her. Now remember how much you wanted to act like you were in a movie, and yell to everyone in the football stadium "I love this man / woman!" You told family and friends how perfect he/she was; he/she was just what you were looking for. Then he/she broke your heart and it felt like your world had crumbled and not even Trinepon xxx the strongest adhesive could glue back the pieces of your heart that lay broken on the floor. You then vowed to yourself that from then onwards you would stick to loving Jesus only because unlike men and women of flesh he will never break your heart and he will love you unconditionally and forever.


Well, when that happened to me I decided to immediately tell JESUS that I love him. And He said to me, "How much do you love me? You haven't told anyone how good I've been to you. You haven't shared how perfect my love is. You haven't spread the good news that I am always there to listen to your problems. You haven't told your family how I help you in your life everyday. You haven't shared with anyone how I am always there for you even when every one else has deserted you including that man/woman that was just what you were looking for. So how much do you really love me?"


So, I said I would share with my friends and family just how wonderful, perfect, understanding, patient, loving, unselfish, considerate and forgiving JESUS really is. He has blessed me with a family that loves me and friends that I can confide in. But even more than that, He has saved me from so many problems that I couldn't even see coming. He gave to me the peace of knowing Him, and He has never broken a promise. Truly He is the best thing that has ever happened to me. And I stand in my stadium today to tell you all, "I LOVE JESUS!"

13 comments:

  1. Recently I discovered that it is very important to know the person who you are attracted. Once you notice the differences you may have find out if they are bridgeable. A former bos of mine said he thought he was playing funny when he "poofed" in the presence of his partner and from that moment things just went downhill. Maybe human nature is more complex than we can ever know. A woman acquaintance of mine said her man did not like when she would go nude when they are securely alone and not necessarily intenting to be intimate.
    I like the background songs you put in very much. My type of musicians.
    Davirai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we have to parade our partners to ourselves first before we even think of extending the new found relationship to the rest of the clan. So surprising how some things that are apparently minor (yet not necessarily minor) may play a role in watering down relationships. Was listening to Tina Turner's "Don't rush the good things" - a good meaningful song.
    DM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting article, love inotenderedza musoro zvokwadi. This blog will be one of my favorite browsers. Hopefully komputa will put my comments thru as this encourages the posting of comments - DM (VaMurimi weZviyo)

    ReplyDelete
  4. surprise surprise, i hear of a wonderful local blog from someone who is miles away (thanks murimi wezviyo i see you there). it was payback time coz i also told him about a zim blogger by his doorstep in canada one by chipo mhlanga (zimdaily)
    people in luv shud always know that their luv is meant for two people not two components of a machine that can be engineered to be perfect for each other and thats what some us are paid to do. two lovers shud always seek to perfect their affair coz nobody will ever do it for them.
    "van" persie kuruneri

    ReplyDelete
  5. Murimi veZviyo what makes love so complex is that you can't enter someone's heart and see if the love is truly there and genuine or not, you can only know about the love you feel inside your heart. I was made to believe that love accepts a person as he/she is with all his/her weaknesses and strengths. Was I made to believe the wrong thing, tell me?
    Persie Kuruneri I agree with you that two lovers should always seek to perfect their affair coz nobody will ever do it for them but I beg to differ where you seem to be against on-line dating. Whilst you are right in that nothing beats face-to-face dating, for some of us who spend most of our time on-line and never go out to meet people internet-dating is the answer to our love life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaah Eusebia, calling me Murimi WeZviyo! They used to flatter us that way when we were growing up. It’s still even sweeter muzik to my ears when that term is used on me. Wanditunhidza and many thanks for putting up my comments. I see one I sent word to read has done so already.
    Still the proudest engineer man Persie!! Long time, hope you are doing fine. I'm seeing it for the first time that you mentioned a blog by a Zimbo (was not one of the recipients). Will check it out later man – good luck vs The Hammers. Isu taona moto but inotambika. As a frowner of totems I won’t mention anything in that regard.
    Once again many many thanks Eusebia for a great weekend read.
    Murimi WeZviyo DM

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry madam bloggar but i don't recall mentioning anything in connection with
    e-dating. i think you could have mistaken me for another contributor. actually
    i believe that however you get to hook up with anyone is never going to be an issue.
    i am a pub goer myself and met a partner there and she became the closest
    woman i ever had but both of us have a first love of the wisd. unfortunately the affair suffered due to an issue concerning her health status.
    but sure if you can get her even by
    word of mouth, in prison, at church, in the pub, at a rally, pamuchato, parufu, on the net or whatever way that's fine. as i said how people hook up is never an issue.

    van persie kuruneri

    ReplyDelete
  8. Persie Kuruneri sorry for misinterpreting you but when you said "not two components of a machine that can be engineered to be perfect for each other" my mind immediately thought that the machines you were talking about were computers networked together.
    Funny how a simple remark can easily be misinterpreted, the same can happen in a love relationship, a simple remark can be misinterpreted and annoy either the misinterpreter or the one who is being misinterpreted so much that the result will be a breakdown of a relationship.
    Between you and I, i just hope that this misinterpretation will not end our e-friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Iwe Murimi you seem to lack originality. We have heard of Tanga wokwaSando and you thought to call yourself Murimi weZviyo would an og! Anyways, my point is you should stick to the topic kwete kuita zvedzvene with the editor. Kana washaya nyaya go back to the farm or wherever kwaunorima and not waste valuable space on the page. But I see you are the type who like to be praised. Are praise-worthy yourself? Then I would invite you for a challenge by a simple click to infinitegracious@hotmail.com or matipah@yahoo.com
    Sister Eusebia your site is just so cool and am coming back to it after a long break. I think you are right in what you say; I know us women are more forgiving than these males who are not half as intelligent as they pretend to be most of the times. Circulating your very useful page throughout the dolls and maranda in the banking community. Yes push the mighty pen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. ma'am i am not perfect. i big ye up for admitting that you had missed my point. that's the wholemark of a true great. we have many similaritys there since im not shy to admit when i am wrong. many people like me for that and i can safely say those around you like you for that too. well as long as you write i will come by your site. tava kumbonobata the wise waters after a hard day's work.
    van persie kuruneri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks anonymous sister for acknowledging my blog and hey I don't know if I am mistaken again but you seem to have taken a fancy at Murimi weZviyo, good luck sis.
    Persie Kuruneri at 10:57pm which is the time you posted your last comment on this blog you were talking about kumbonobata the wise waters. Tell me whose clock is wrong, yours or mine or do you reside on the other side of the hemisphere and not in Zim as I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry I couldn't publish some of the comments posted for this article because they were getting too personal. If anyone wants to know why I didn't publish your comment you can email me on any of the following email addresses, peachrose602@gmail.com or peachrose602@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i want to support you madame blogger on pple who confuse the meaning of the forum. we should use the forum for discussion only regarding the topic only. such a good forum as this helps to kickstart lonely hearts. instead we should come up with issues like how the blog can made to grow. thats how mavet do it
    van persie

    ReplyDelete