The true value of life

The true value of life is not found in riches or fame, it is found in the simple finer things in life like, love, peace & happiness.
When I was younger, I thought I had to do or be involved with something really big to make a difference and spread peace, love & happiness. Now I believe that I have the ability to create all that every day with every person I come in contact with. I believe the little things matter just as much as the big ones. Rather than feeling like a victim of policies and politicians, I choose to remain an active positive force in helping to heal the world. You and I can heal the world.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I will speak up for peace, love and happiness



I vowed to myself that I will not keep quiet anymore, will speak up for what I believe in. Am tired
of watching quietly as the economy in my country collapses, am tired of keeping quiet as we get
underpayed at work, am tired of keeping quiet as I watch cases of boiled seeds sprouting. Am
tired of keeping quiet as I watch vision crushers at work. I will speak up for the change I want to
see in the world. I long for peace, love and happiness in the whole wide world 
and will speak up for that. My thoughts will be heard.



We all have our reasons for not speaking out our true feelings and ideas to our 
families, colleagues and the world at large. It may cost us friendships, jobs, money,
 or marriages to speak out. We may find that once we've spoken our feelings and mind
 aloud people may change their perception of us and that might make us move away from the
  comfortable zone we are used to.



Yet to keep our mouths and ourselves closed, to let things pass as if they were unnoticed, day
after day and year after year takes a toll on us. If we are quiet for a long time, we eventually
get to a point where we don't know what we think or feel. So if we don't speak up for ourselves,
it's going to cost us. It will cost us a piece of our hearts and the longer we wait to speak up the
more it will cost us. So I urge you all to speak up now for what you believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment