The true value of life

The true value of life is not found in riches or fame, it is found in the simple finer things in life like, love, peace & happiness.
When I was younger, I thought I had to do or be involved with something really big to make a difference and spread peace, love & happiness. Now I believe that I have the ability to create all that every day with every person I come in contact with. I believe the little things matter just as much as the big ones. Rather than feeling like a victim of policies and politicians, I choose to remain an active positive force in helping to heal the world. You and I can heal the world.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Operation ndigadzirisei

"We were made to love and be loved
But the price this world demands will cost you far too much
I spent so many years just trying to fit in
Now I've found a place in this circle of friends"
~from Circle of Friends by Point of Grace~

Clemencia's last comment on the last article inspired me to write this one.
It occurred to me that most of the time friends omit telling each other the
truth about each other's bad points for fear of annoying each other and
destroying the friendship. In so doing we let each other fail in life's issues
yet had we corrected each other success would have been a given. I
therefore decided to use this particular article to make my friends
tell me about my weaknesses and how they affect others. I want to use their
comments to improve my personality and so I urge them to be very frank with me
and feel free to say whatever they want, I won't feel insulted and it won't strain our friendship. The motive behind improving my personality is so that I am the kind of person who everyone wants to be neighbors with to the extend that property values go up when I am in the neighborhood. Just kidding!!! On a more serious note I need to use the comments whilst working on my relationship with my soulmate.

Most of us are probably allured by the attractive notion that effortless
relationships exist. Whether it be happily-ever-after marriages, or friendships
which last forever, or parent/child bonds which supercede the need to
understand each other, we'd all like to believe that our most intimate
relationships are unconditional, and strong enough to withstand whatever may
come. However, at some point in our lives most of us need to face the fact that
relationships require effort to keep them strong and positive, and that even
wonderful, strong relationships can be destroyed by neglect. So this article
is meant to point to me the parts of my personality that I need to
work on for me to enjoy lasting love-filled, peaceful and happy relationships.

A special thanks to my circle of friends. I appreciate your friendship and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment