The true value of life

The true value of life is not found in riches or fame, it is found in the simple finer things in life like, love, peace & happiness.
When I was younger, I thought I had to do or be involved with something really big to make a difference and spread peace, love & happiness. Now I believe that I have the ability to create all that every day with every person I come in contact with. I believe the little things matter just as much as the big ones. Rather than feeling like a victim of policies and politicians, I choose to remain an active positive force in helping to heal the world. You and I can heal the world.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

September 11



September 11
How my heart bleeds at the thought of all those innocent civilians
who died on this day. I remember seeing it on CNN and crying that
day as I saw some of the victims jumping out windows in
panic desperation. I wondered at the reasons behind such an attack.
I am of the opinion that nothing ever justifies violence. What
exactly was the point of killing so many innocent souls?

I believe in peace and dream of a world devoid of violence of
any form. Imagine a world in which we all love each other and
live in peace and harmony. Such a world would be pure bliss.

In memory of the September 11 victims I spent
the last 30minutes of this 11th day of September 2007 praying
for peace, love and happiness unto the whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment