The true value of life

The true value of life is not found in riches or fame, it is found in the simple finer things in life like, love, peace & happiness.
When I was younger, I thought I had to do or be involved with something really big to make a difference and spread peace, love & happiness. Now I believe that I have the ability to create all that every day with every person I come in contact with. I believe the little things matter just as much as the big ones. Rather than feeling like a victim of policies and politicians, I choose to remain an active positive force in helping to heal the world. You and I can heal the world.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Back with a "Bang!!!"

Thank you for bearing with me for the past few days as I revamped my blog so that it reflects the love I have for humanity and the peace and joy that I want each and every person on planet earth to enjoy. As you read the value for life content on this blog I also want you to take time to read the content on the sidebar as well as make use of the advertisements on this blog some of which are related to the content in the articles. Everything on the blog, be it the articles I write, the widget content on the sidebars and the advertisements or the pictures, they are all important because they contribute towards the personal development and growth as well as the motivation & inspiration that will help you achieve the peace, love and happiness that I want you all to experience. I added all those windows on the sidebar to my blog as part of my efforts to make your experience on this blog unforgettable because you are all worth it. Your contribution to this blog in the form of simply reading the artiles and commenting about them or simply making use of the sidebar features for your own enjoyment or personal development is greatly appreciated.

I have put a number of widgets on the sidebar whose features will help you do the following:

1. A "Peace-advocate" chatroll window where you can interact live with me or with each other or where you can simply leave your comment or topic for discussion.
2. A login window that enables you to log in to your Gmail or Yahoomail or Hotmail or AOL email box
3. A window that enables you to translate the English in the articles on this blog to any language of your choice.
4. A window which you can use to send e-cards to your loved ones.
5. A window that you can use to subscribe to this blog so that every new article on this blog is delivered straight into your email box.
6. A Google search window that you can use to search for anything on the web.
7. A window that provides you with famous inspirational qoutes for you to read.
8. A window that provides you with mottos of success to motivate you.
9. A window that provides you with jokes to take care of your humourous side.
10. A window that provides you with one new love qoute a day to take care of life's most essential need.
11. A window that provides you with a new Bible Verse everytime you refresh the page.
12. A window that provides you with Barrack Obama's famous qoutes.
13. A window where you can vote on whether you think Obama is the man who will heal the world or not?
14. A window where you can search about anything concerning Obama's efforts to provide the change that the world needs.
15. A window that provides you with information about leading a healthy life.
16. A window that provides you with headline news from all newspapers around the world, the newspaper changes everytime you refresh the window.
17. A window where you can opt to follow this blog so that you are alerted whenever articles are posted on this blog.
18. A window where you can see the date and time.
19. A window where you can search for titles on this blog.
20. A window where you can willingly donate money for my efforts.

Like I mentioned before in my last article, you are going to get to know my mind, heart and soul intimately as I bare it all to you in the articles I am going to be writing on this blog everyday. My hope is that through reading my good and bad experiences as I go through my own life trying to achieve peace, love & happiness in my own world you are going to pick what you can use in your own lives so that you can get the peace, love & happiness that you deserve.

Let's take this journey together, walk with me most of the time, run with me when we need to catch up on life, jump the pits of life with me, climb the mountains in life with me, sit with me when we need to recharge our batteries and hug, kiss and embrace me everytime we reach a milestone and are feeling peace, love and happiness engulfing us. From today onwards I am going to be a part of your lives dear readers and you are going to be a part of mine too.

Having introduced my new look blog to you, let me leave you to enjoy this blog in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment