The true value of life

The true value of life is not found in riches or fame, it is found in the simple finer things in life like, love, peace & happiness.
When I was younger, I thought I had to do or be involved with something really big to make a difference and spread peace, love & happiness. Now I believe that I have the ability to create all that every day with every person I come in contact with. I believe the little things matter just as much as the big ones. Rather than feeling like a victim of policies and politicians, I choose to remain an active positive force in helping to heal the world. You and I can heal the world.

Friday, December 5, 2008

How do you like this new look of my blog?

Dear Readers
I was blogging on the address http://eusebia-peacelovehappiness.blogspot.com but have now moved to this new one with address http://peacelovehappiness-eusebia.blogspot.com
I am in the process of doing a total revamp of my blog so as to make it look more attractive and professional. If you can bear with me for a few days as I do that and as I import content for my old blog to this one.

I have a new vision for my blog and have set new goals for it which I will implement as soon as I have finished setting the new look up. One of my goals is to write and publish an article each day so you will be getting to know my thoughts or actions each single day as I tell you about all issues pertaining to peace, love & happiness in the world around me. My aim in doing so is to contribute to your personal development & growth by teaching you through my own good & bad experiences and in so doing bring peace, love & happiness into your lives.

Let me get back to the revamping of my blog, will attend to you readers when I am through.

Lots of love
Eusebia Madziwa

3 comments:

  1. Very nice blog, I will come back to read more amd to look for updates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Very nice blog. My congratulations. See my blog: www.epistolaonline.blogspot.com/ I live in cape vert Islands and I am christian.
    my name is Jose Heleno
    Gog bless you.
    JH

    ReplyDelete